Kerropi


Sunday, April 25, 2010

The one i love

Nak share sikit sal kisah hidup ku.. I live with my mum without my daddy.. My daddy passed away at 26.10.2003.. It almost 7 year already.. Live without him makes a huge difrent in my life.. I am glad i had mum like my mummy.. I really love my mum.. Story about my daddy.. Actually i'm really degil.. Hurm.. Everyday w0uld quarel wit my dad.. Bila dia sakit pun aku pernah bgaduh ngan dia.. Aku pun xtau kenapa.. Cuma aku memang begini.. Bila daddy aku kat kk.. Aku ada pertandingan choral speaking masa 2.. Peringkat kebangsaan kat perak.. I dunno than when i come back to sabah i would lost my daddy.. If i c0uld return the time.. I would use it to spend time with him.. But it faith right.. Before he passed away.. He say to my mum that he is proud of me.. Everytime he's mad at me doesnt mean that he hate me.. But he love me.. N everytime i think of those word.. I would cry all day.. But i learnt that i must be strong.. My dad really love me n i know that.. I really miss him.. Sometimes i really wanted a dad but NOT stepfather.. I miss the feeling of having a dad.. When i see my fren going out with their dad.. I kinda jelous.. Got 1 time at plkn when we r going 2 kd sri s4na.. I called my mum.. 2 ask 4 advice.. She say that.. Pity me.. Coz evrybody calling their dad n ask 4 advice n me calling my mum.. It touch my heart.. But sometimes i dont care.. B'coz my mum are really a great women.. She is my really best friend n she is being a really good mummy.. I'm proud of her.. Although we only can spend time with her At nite.. But it doesnt make us renggang.. Sometime i would rather go to her office n chit chat with her.. My day doest goes well if i didnt talk wit her.. At plkn i must atleast once a day call her.. If not i'll miss her alot.. I dunno how i would survive when i c0ntinue study.. Hurn.. Anyway.. Chayo2.. Dunia making maju.. Gambateh..

No comments:

Post a Comment